14 de agosto de 2026

CD Crowded House - Gold



Crowded House - Gold

INFORMAÇÕES
Label:Universal Music Group International – 0600753470039
Series:Gold 
Format:2 x CD Compilation
Country:Europe
Released:2013
Genre:Rock
Style:Pop Rock Alternative Rock New Wave
Format/Quality:FLAC (*.flac)

Tracklist:

CD1 
01. Weather with You 
02. Chocolate Cake 
03. Fall at Your Feet 
04. When You Come 
05. It's Only Natural 
06. Everything Is Good for You 
07. Tombstone 
08. Not the Girl You Think You Are 
09. There Goes God 
10. Never Be the Same 
11. Private Universe 
12. Can't Carry On 
13. Something So Strong 
14. I Walk Away 
15. Nails in My Feet 
16. Fingers of Love 
17. Into Temptation 

CD2 
01. Don't Dream It's Over 
02. Better Be Home Soon 
03. Distant Sun 
04. I Feel Possessed 
05. Pineapple Head 
06. Instinct 
07. Sister Madly 
08. Tall Trees 
09. World Where You Live 
10. Recurring Dream 
11. Hole in the River 
12. Love You 'Til the Day I Die 
13. Locked Out 
14. Mean to Me 
15. In My Command 
16. Whispers and Moans 
17. Now We're Getting Somewhere 
18. Four Seasons in One Day 

SENHA/Password:
DanceMixx

Download Link CD:  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário