21 de julho de 2026

CD Double You - The Beat Goes On (2026)



Double You - The Beat Goes On (2026) 

INFORMAÇÕES
Label:Universal music ltda
Format:CD Album
Released:2026
Genre:Electronic
Style:Euro House Eurodance
Format/Quality:FLAC (*.flac)

Tracklist:
01. Everything I Do (I Do It For You)
02. Dance Anymore (Tausz Remix)
03. Get Up - with DJ Ross
04. Beat Goes On - with DJ Ross
05. The Volume
06. To The Beat - with DJ Ross
07. Lose Control
08. You Are Everything
09. Change - with DJ Ross
10. What Can I Do
11. Music (Is The Answer)
12. If I Could Fall (Vincenzo Callea Radio Mix)
13. Definitely Sure
14. You're Always On The Run - feat. Rodrigo Teaser
15. Runaway Child
16. Nobody Is Like You - with Rick Bonadio
17. Please Don't Go (Bruno Martini Remix)
18. Fall in Love (I Am A Robot)
19. Dancing With An Angel - feat. Sandy Chambers (Ritmo Sinfonico)
20. What Am I Supposed To Do
21. Curtain Calls

SENHA/Password:
DanceMixx

Download Link CD:  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário